About the Doctors Salib
Hi, I Am Dr. Edward Salib.
I have been practicing medicine since graduating New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2012. I have practiced in various settings ranging from hospitals, to private clinics, and urgent care. I have attended numerous conferences on subjects relating medical weight loss, wellness, and functional medicine. I am physician faculty at Lake Erie college of Osteopathic Medicine and practice at Desired Medical Solutions. In my free time, I enjoy fishing and spending time with my wife (the other Dr. Salib), and my dog, Doc. I have founded Desired Medical Solutions with the aim to deliver, as the name implies, the solutions desired by patients. There is no reason to be frustrated about medical outcomes. I look forward to helping you achieve your desired goals.
Licenses & Certifications
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians-Certified 2015
- Florida Osteopathic Medical License
- Palm Beach Consortium For Graduate Medical Education- Family Medicine Residency 2012-2015
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine 2008-2012
- Saint Leo University – MBA Healthcare Management 2019-2021
- New York Institute of Technology- Bachelor of Science 2005-2009
- Physician Faculty – Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Primary Care Physician
What makes me different?
At Desired Medical Solutions we aim to try to get patient's off their medications, rather than add medications. Health is the state of physiological balance without the aid of medications. Functional medicine is attempts to treat and reverse the root cause of the disease, rather than treat the symptoms of the disease.